• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resource reset

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just renewed my Adobe Stock subscription, for which I am entitled to 10 cumulative monthly resources. From the current 30 I should have gone to 40, and instead I find myself 10 resources. I try to contact assistance, but apparently there is no assistance!

I am very disappointed with this episode and would like some help understanding how I can solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

If you have questions about your account status you'll need to contact our customer care team for assistance: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you had credits more than a year old? They are lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have questions about your account status you'll need to contact our customer care team for assistance: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly explain to me in detail how to contact this blessed support team? but just, step by step, because I absolutely can not find the way even on the page indicated in the link, let alone find email or telephone. I find it absurd that something that should be very simple is in fact impossible to find. Either way, my problem persists and repeats itself: please give due attention to this report, as to date, in addition to indicating that you have not yet received 10 of the 30 "Adobe Stock" assets promised due to a system problem for which they have mysteriously disappeared in recent months 40 from my account, this month and again it happened that the 10 Resources that had to be credited following the payment of this month, were not credited on time. Please excuse me, but I find it really unacceptable that I have to be constantly begging for what is rightfully mine. Also, please immediately cancel the old "Creative Cloud all applications" plan, please, being careful not to cancel the new one currently in progress. Awaiting your courteous and urgent reply to this letter, best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

0. You have not reported your problem to Adobe. Adobe are not here.

1. There is no email.

2. There is phone or chat.

3. Be sure you are logged on to the account with the subscription before going to the help page.

4. If you see no chat icon, try a different browser and be sure any popup blocker is off.

5. Beware of anyone who contacts you claiming to be from Adobe, scammers are very active! Seriously, be careful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I found a link which might be useful. This should go to the help page and AUTOMATICALLY open a chat window. Be sure you are logged on. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started