• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock photo watermark question

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have AI account for a year now but never accessed any stock photos. I believe we get 10 free with subscription to Adobe. Recently downloaded an Adobe stock photo into my library but the watermark still appears on my document. How do I remove it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Hi Matt,

I see you have an active Illustrator subscription under the id you are using with forums.

To get 10 free images, you need to sign up for the 10 images/month annual plan.  The first month is free, and if you don't wish to continue with the subscription you can cancel risk free within the first month.

For plans check the link:

https://stock.adobe.com/plans

Hope this information helps! Feel free to reach out to us for any issues.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

I see you have an active Illustrator subscription under the id you are using with forums.

To get 10 free images, you need to sign up for the 10 images/month annual plan.  The first month is free, and if you don't wish to continue with the subscription you can cancel risk free within the first month.

For plans check the link:

https://stock.adobe.com/plans

Hope this information helps! Feel free to reach out to us for any issues.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matt,

In addition to Twarita's response, the watermark on the image will disappear only when you will license the image and not just download the preview.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started