• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The price of canceling Adobe Stock

Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, here is my story:

1. Subscribed to get the free 10 images/month of Adobe stock.
2. After 30 days, I decided to cancel it because I wouldn't use it/need it for the whole year. I couldn't cancel (maybe the yearly subscription got activated) so I contacted support.
3. Support canceled the subscription but offered me an additional 3 months for free and said I could cancel by the end of those months - I said sure, why not...
4. Tried to cancel it again only to discover a €142 fee... I went ahead as I didn't have the funds and won't have them for a long time.
5. Adobe keeps trying to bill the €142 from a frozen card/empty account - Adobe wants money that I don't have for something I don't want.

Maybe you think designers are rich and can afford this system. I for one can't.

Regards,
Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 28 Aug 2018, after which you were offered additional 90 days for free on 28th of September 2018.

Please check your private message for more information.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 28 Aug 2018, after which you were offered additional 90 days for free on 28th of September 2018.

Please check your private message for more information.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I've been gone into the exact same problem as Mr. pp14482125. 

I've registered to the student-educational promo where I am only charged something like $16 every month for all services. And so I thought this was an amazing promo from Adobe for students like me. 

Adobe stock came along with it (in my understanding) with 10 free stocks every month included in the promo. I guess not and so I was charged the (about) $36 dollars on the 2nd month so I tried to cancel but the Adobe page offered me 3 months of free usage and decide then if I want to cancel and now, there is a $150+ fee that comes along with my cancellation. I can't also change my Adobe promo since Stock seems to be a separate subscription which only came along with my initial promo. So I was really wondering if I could get some help to cancel just my Stock promotion since I don't use it and (I understand it must have been in the User Agreement page) important pieces of information like these must have been mentioned on the initial descriptions that are easy to understand. I believed these were ethical duties of companies, properly letting the customers know what they are getting into. 

Thanks.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started