Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Use of image for press release

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm finding it very hard to understand whether I can use Adobe stock images (roylalty free, standard licence ) to accompany a press release. We regulary, distribute press releases about market analysis or product releases and media often ask for an accompanying image  eg a press release about oil production in North America. Can I distribute an image of an oil well with my press release assuming I credit the author?

Thanks

JB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Justin,

Please see this link for all the details:

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_Terms_en_US...

Hope this answers all your questions.

Thanks

kanika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect thanks.

For anyone else wondering, the key term for me was:

(iv) you may not use, reproduce, distribute, or display the Work with a press release that includes the distribution of the stand-alone image file to the media.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the keyword is “stand alone”. If that is asked for, you need to buy an extended license.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started