• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very Poor Customer Service

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not experienced a customer service experience this poor since I called my cable company 10 years ago. I am extremely disappointed and outraged about this. Estimated wait time to speak to a customer service representative is over an hour. We haven't even gotten access to the stock photos and I'm already told to wait in line. Judging by the number of other complaints, providing customer service seems to be a real problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Hi Virva,

I believe you're referring to a teams subscription for Adobe Stock but I've checked under the Adobe ID on the forums and it doesn't have any stock subscription on it.

Please send me the Adobe ID in a private message under which you believe the subscription was purchased so that we can check and let you know.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Virva,

I apologize for the poor experience. Could you please elaborate on your issue so that I can assist you further?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CA Technologies has licensed the Adobe CC users with access to Adobe Stock. Nobody seems to be able to access the photos. The system is still trying to charge for each image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Virva,

I believe you're referring to a teams subscription for Adobe Stock but I've checked under the Adobe ID on the forums and it doesn't have any stock subscription on it.

Please send me the Adobe ID in a private message under which you believe the subscription was purchased so that we can check and let you know.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

How do I send a "private" message? Do you have an email address I can use?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To send a private message, please hover the mouse cursor over my profile image and you will find an option for "message".

Click to send me a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started