• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are "standard assets?"

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what the term "standard assets" means.

If I buy the plan with 10 standard assets a month, does that mean I can download 10 images?

Help me understand.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Hi there

The FAQ should help explain this - see Common Questions, Adobe Stock

What are the different options for purchasing Adobe Stock?

You can purchase Adobe Stock standard assets (images, 3D assets, and templates) through subscription plans. Subscription plans give you the flexibility of choosing just three downloadable images per month to up to 750 downloadable images per month. Non-standard assets (videos, Premium images, and Premium templates) can be purchased on-demand on an as-needed basis

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The FAQ should help explain this - see Common Questions, Adobe Stock

What are the different options for purchasing Adobe Stock?

You can purchase Adobe Stock standard assets (images, 3D assets, and templates) through subscription plans. Subscription plans give you the flexibility of choosing just three downloadable images per month to up to 750 downloadable images per month. Non-standard assets (videos, Premium images, and Premium templates) can be purchased on-demand on an as-needed basis. You don’t require a subscription to buy non-standard assets.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a subscription plan for non-standard assets? For instance, if I needed to purchase 10 videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AB

No, there isn't a subscription plan for non-standard assets - they'd need to be purchased individually.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I honestly believe there's a major problem with stock footage, particularly video. In that there's nothing there about use of the clip. For example, I'm looking for 3 x 1 second clips of an alarm clock going off for a personal project. That will cost 3 x £50 at 1080p. Which is crazy money for what I'm using it for.

I appreciate for commercial projects, it's different. But I don't see why licenses can't vary accordingly.

Thanks,

Sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm afraid we don't have different license types depending on whether the asset is being used for personal or commercial projects.

The license types available are covered here - License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about music is that an asset

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also interested in finding out about audio for adobe stock. I am ONLY interested in music tracks for a small YouTube channel but am confused by the terms "asset". I find it absurd to pay 30/mo and only get 10 songs so I must be interpreting the licensing incorrectly. Why doesn't Adobe do a carve out for Audio when people are only interested in tracks for Premiere Pro? I'm following this question in hopes of clarification. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started