• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My objects have lost all their material and graphics

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if something just got turned off accidentally, but I'm completely new to Stager and I'm trying desperately to use it for my final which it's required for. Earlier today I opened up my working file to find that all my objects that I had been putting material and graphics on had gone completely black, like the lights had been turned off. I checked the lights in the panel and all of them were still turned on and no matter how I adjusted them it made no difference. I even tried adding more lights it made no difference. I checked to see if the graphics were still showing up in the materials of each object and they were. I haven't changed the location of any of my files or renamed any of them, so I'm very confused. The objects were ones I created in Illustrator and imported into Stager. I tested to see if any of the preset objects that are available in Stager would work and they showed up just fine. Feeling hopeless, I decided I would just try to remake my assignment by making a new file. I tried to import my objects I created again into Stager, and although they showed as if they had loaded into the program, I couldn't actually see them on my screen no matter how much I enlarge them or moved the camera, I could not locate them. I'm incredibly lost and so confused of what to do to solve this. Please if anyone has any recommendations I would be so grateful! (Also, I'm working on a PC, if that makes a difference.)

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Graphics , Import & Export , Lighting , Materials , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How big is file size and what is your harware? Please check your drivers updates, reinstall Stager and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources