• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

+1 Jive bug? Thread MISSING even though it's in this forum?!?!

Sep 02, 2009 Sep 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHERE is this thread?  When I view it (link) it says it's still in Forum Comments, so I don't think it was moved (unless this place is even more buggy than I thought.)

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2219228#2219228

If it is moved (somewhere), how would those of us who already answered the question get back to the thread to respond back to any follow up questions if it was moved to some mystery forum?  If this is the case stop moving gd threads!

If it hasn't been moved, I'm 10000000% certain that it is NOT showing up in the thread listing for 'forum comments' even though it was updated less than a day ago.  If it hasn't been moved this is a massive, ridiculous Jiveware bug.  Wait, even if it has been moved, it's still a bug!

Obey the forum thought police.  Violators will be locked, deleted and banned.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not appear to be missing. It's the eighth thread in the Forum

Comments by me...

Harbs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8th subject down the line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 03, 2009 Sep 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, it's back again.  But it was DEFINITELY DEFINITELY DEFINITELY not displaying when I wrote this before.  I checked multiple times, I reloaded the page, I spent time looking for it--it wasn't a casual glance and I didn't see it.  Something fishy is going on in Jiveworld...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 03, 2009 Sep 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is something different about that thread.  At the top it has a link saying "Branched to a new thread." with a link that is invalid in Jiveworld.  So something is/was going on with that thing, and it is/was probably another bug.

Perhaps someone is trying to censor Adobe's customer service incompetence...

Obey the forum thought police.  Violators will be locked, deleted and banned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines