Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please delete my thread - thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

There need to be a good a very good reason to delete threads. It needs to be something with private data. And those can be redacted if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to post the link(s) for anyone to see what you mean

Also... why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only see this thread. Do you have others?

Also, I am leaving the one I do see since there is no reason to delete it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There need to be a good a very good reason to delete threads. It needs to be something with private data. And those can be redacted if needed.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well firstly, my question wasn't resolved. I appreciate the help and answers given but it cannot serve any educational purposes because neither of them fixed my problem. Secondly, I'd like to not have this question displayed due to reason held within my company. I hope and expect as a paying customer that my desire to have a post redacted can be fulfilled. I understand you wanting to keep threads up to help future clients however mine would serve no such function. I will very frustrated that not only do you not supply a delete function, but you're making me have to argue my reasoning...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

designg83286130  wrote

Secondly, I'd like to not have this question displayed due to reason held within my company. I hope and expect as a paying customer that my desire to have a post redacted can be fulfilled.

It's a public forum, therefore there should be no "private" information published. Private information as long as it is detected is redacted out by a moderator.

designg83286130  wrote

I will very frustrated that not only do you not supply a delete function, but you're making me have to argue my reasoning...

I'm sorry about your frustration, but yes there are reasons for not providing a delete function. However, this is a user to user forum with some Adobe participation. And all answers here have been given by users. ACPs are users like you, but they have been identified as having great knowledge with one or more Adobe products.

Now to your request: All 3 users having responded to your request here have the authority to edit or delete your post if necessary, but none of us has found the thread you would like to have edited. So, before being frustrated, you are kindly asked to provide the required information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean Help with Rendering it looks to me that your question was answered

You also say that what you have is a test, so I don't see any company information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man you guys are relentless frustrating. That is the post and it wasn't answered correctly. I can't believe you won't just delete my post, Adobe is endlessly annoying....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

designg83286130  wrote

Man you guys are relentless frustrating. That is the post and it wasn't answered correctly. I can't believe you won't just delete my post, Adobe is endlessly annoying....

You do not discuss with Adobe here. We are users.

If there is anything that should be edited out, send it by pn either to ~graffiti  or John T Smith or to me, and we will look to edit that part. I stay with John T Smith:

I don't see any company information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The sweet power of anonymity. I'm done wasting anymore of my time on you. If you wanna be that guy then be it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines