• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe 9 and Techsupport

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2009 Jul 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not believe the pain I am going though to upgrade from 8 to 9.  The serial number does not work and tech support keeps asking me to do the same thing over and over again.  DOWN THE TRIAL VERSION and it should work... you need to TALK to Customer Service  around and aound I go...  I am on phone call number 4 averaging about 2 hours per call.  Any suggestions on how I can resolve this...I am back on hold and starting all overonce again...... Does anyone have a phone number or contract info that can help solve what I think is a very simple problem????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such thing as Adobe 9

There IS a product Acrobat 9 - with a forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat/acrobat_windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Adobe forum about the Adobe FORUMS.  You should post in the correct forum concerning Adobe 8 and Adobe 9, which I haven't a clue what those are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that you are having a problem. Please repost to

http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback

I am told that people will be monitoring those forum threads for people having issues with customer service and technical support.

...Mike (Forum Host)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 28, 2009 Jul 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my gawd! it's like a battlefield in there! the horror.

so this is what the downfall of a once great company looks like, huh?

very sad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow! i had to close that browser tab. my blood pressure was going up just reading in there.

and i almost choked when some pillock started blathering about the wrong trousers! the wrong trousers!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave,

You've changed to dave milbut-5kzIYZ

Trousers? Post the thread link!

Edit: As soon as i posted this you reverted to dave milbut. Strange goings on in these forums...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange goings on in these forums...

Yep. When I saw your post - and no sign of odd things with Dave's moniker - I did a search. 'milbut' got zero hits, but this is what came up for 'Dave':

people_dave.PNG

How do 'Dove' and 'Dov' end up there? And how come Dov, the firm's leading PDF expert in the forums, has a status only a third as high as milbut's? And what happened to 5kzIYZ?

Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you got me. i'm really steve balmer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: As soon as i posted this you reverted to dave milbut. Strange goings on in these forums...

yea, as soon as i saw i logged out and back in and that seemed to clear it up. odd...

as for a link to the trousers thread? no. i can't go back in there. i still feel dirty from this morning!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works though. After about a month of getting tickets closed on me and going nowhere, an actual (curtsey, salute)  Technical Support Manager fixed me up after only getting the wrong end of the stick once. Told me off for trying to upgrade from a standalone PS to a suite when I'd just finished explaining ... never mind, it's sorted. I had to be publicly quite rude first though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kath-H wrote:

I had to be publicly quite rude first though.

I can't believe that!   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only *quite* rude. Think I'm going soft

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

only a minor "kath-ing"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines