• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate 2019 - How to create a Rollover slide that pauses while the user interacts

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a lesson in Adobe Captivate 2019, in which I have a slide consisting of an image with a cariety of rollover captions that pertain to each element of the image.  I'd like for this slide to display a brief caption that explains the slide to the user and then pauses to allow the user to roll over any of the elements to learn more.  Once the user is finished with the slide, there is a button to be displayed in which they can click to return to a menu slide.  

I have the slide created with an introduction caption, rollover captions, and a menu button redirecting to the menu slide.  What I can't figure out is how to configure the slide to pause after the introduction slide until the user is ready to move on.  When I select the slide -> actions -> On Enter: Pause, the slide displays as blank.  Can anyone assist with the correct configuration to allow the desired action?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the name of the Adobe program you are using so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are many ways to do this depending on which software and scripting languages you use.   Please be more specific.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines