• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe.com performance issues

Aug 04, 2006 Aug 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks.

I've seen some scattered reports of slowdowns on Adobe.com sites. I'd like to create this discussion to report these here so I can forward them on to the web team.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 22, 2006 Aug 22, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to go to the MM forums today without logging in took forever to load the page.

using Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! Posting to the Lightroom General Beta General Discussion forum today is what I imagine walking through neck deep mud might feel like. Try it.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/categories.cfm?catid=589&flcache=7135102

Bob Peters

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all the feedback. I've passed it along to the web team and they will be working on load balancing and server performance.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines