• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash player can install in mobile phone?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2009 Jun 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where can find the adobe flash player that can install in mobile phone???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think one exists yet. Some have I believe something called Flash Lite which is not flash. For information about Flash, please post in the Flash fora. This forum is reserved for comments about the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MikeKazlow wrote:

...please post in the Flash fora...

Praise the Lord! Fora instead of forums!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 14, 2009 Jun 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Fora" is archaic –  forums is accepted as correct by all the usual authorities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 14, 2009 Jun 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was reported on some of the on line news outs lets  that supposedly apple and adobe were working together to come up with a version for cell phones.

I find it difficult to even veiw most webpages on my cellphone, a Blackberry 8330, let alone run flash content. I was an Alltel customer which was just taken over by Verizon. To be effective you'll need a 3G or 4 4G phone to take advantage of Flash. Allel and Verizon just has 1EXV.Though Supposedly by end of year the will go to 4G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines