• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe v Nuance

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2010 Sep 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, Can someone please tell me what the best Adobe product to convert Word to PDF and PDF to Word. I currently use Nuance PDF converter V6 and find it excellent when converting Word to PDF, I believe that the Nuance compression is much better than Adobe. Unfortunately, Nuance converter does not convert PDF to Word too well, and struggles with converting tables and images from PDF to Word. I write a lot of material and I would like to know what the best Adobe product is. I have looked at the Adobe website but I'm unclear what product best suits and help would be great.

Thanks,

Steve Jones

[link deleted by host]

For direct reply

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat will somewhat do the trick but probably no better than Nuance. If the PDF has been properly tagged (few are) then it

works.

You may be best off investigating a third party app dedicated to converting PDF's to Word.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines