• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone else have their points/post count reset?

Advisor ,
Apr 28, 2009 Apr 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went from ~250 or something to 4.  And I lost like 80 points!

How the heck am I supposed to get my second meatball?!

I was #3 top contributor in the Illy forum but was replaced with some cyborg version of me "JesseHam Jah5zl"

Anyone else having this happen?  Is it because I made fun of the point system too many times?  Is the admin getting pissed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

That helps a lot. I have seen this before and Jive is currently testing a fix for this on our development site. Once that goes through QA it should be rolled out to here and that should fix it for you and part of the fix will be combining everything into the original account again.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 31, 2009 Jul 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, we are out of virgins.

Will have to be a goat or something.

Ansury wrote:

We have to make a sacrifice to the Jive gods to appease their anger, so the software behaves again.

This is how it all works on Planet Jive.

(I'm not making this up, their stupid conference is named JiveWorld, so apparently they are aliens from another planet...here to destroy the forum browsing experience of all humans...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.milbut.org/smilies/roflol.gif

Good responses, thanks for the laughs.

I'm also wondering if JiveWorld resides in the Quantum Mechanics realm, where normal logic is no longer applicable. 

The Jive uncertainty principle: what this forum software will do cannot be known.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everything in the quantum world is logical. we just don't know all the rules yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gosh dave, it's pretty cool to have more posts than you!   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 01, 2009 Aug 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I don't like his avatar now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tom Lehrer is brilliant...

But that video (title) is a bit misleading... i first heard him in the '60s. He was a math prof at MIT – if i'm not mistaken. Anyway, that guy is not Tom Lehrer but you get the impresion that he is...

JJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind. Old post i was responding to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 01, 2009 Aug 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There should be a wall of honor posted just before we log in so we can pay homage to those who have paid the price and lost their log in. Members need to be reminded daily that this log in bug could effect the rest of us someday. We, the un-effected, should feel humbled towards the sacrifice of our troubled fellow posters. Now, a moment of silence please............................... thankyou. You may be seated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines