• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone here a NAPP member and know the discount on cs5 upgrade?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2010 Jun 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking into becoming an NAPP member and wondering if anyone here is and what the current discount is on an upgrade from the cs3 to the cs5 premium design suite? I can't seem to find any information.

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know NAPP, but if that is an education organization, Adobe has a page with education pricing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NAPP stands for National Association of Photoshop Professionals and their website is here:

<http://www.photoshopuser.com/>

The benefits associated with that association is here:

<http://www.photoshopuser.com/benefits>

For what it's worth, I seriously believe that buying from Amazon is still cheaper than buying from anybody else.  The subscription of that organization is pretty steep as well.

hth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2010 Jun 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not checked for my NAAP membership. Ought to be a fair discount, but as mentioned above, there might be better prices without that discount.

Good luck,

Hunt

PS - my membership is well worth just the Photoshop User magazine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines