• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Barely post questions - my last was marked as spam?!?!

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrote out a very detailed post in the Audition forum as I need help and it's marked as spam? WTH? I'm paying quite a LOT of money each month for the software in the first place, to then get a very detailed and technical post marked as spam is NOT acceptable.

I've clicked in the header to say it is NOT spam, how often does this happen? How quickly is it resolved? VERY frustrating as you might imagine.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it happens much to often. It is the A.I. system that is used in this forum system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I'm seeing that given the dozens and dozens of posts - never seen a spam system this bad as I can't imagine how anything would have marked my post as spam. Given what I'm spending for Creative Cloud I expect MUCH high quality software than this for a forum as what they are using right now, aside from the spam issue, is garbage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" I expect MUCH high quality software than this for a forum as what they are using right now... is garbage."

You won't get any arguments from me on that. 

You only have 8 posts so far.  That's why your content is being flagged.  The good news is it gets less punitive the longer you've been posting.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Given the amount of Time I spend here trying to help other users I expected a higher quality forum system also. But when Adobe switched froim JIVE to this Mess of a system a lot of knowledgable helpers left.

It was the length of your post and that you are just a beginner on this system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines