• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge camera raw to Photoshop Blue Color Cast

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2013 Nov 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem with Bridge/Photoshop camera raw.  I open a jpeg image in Bridge camera raw. I then adjust WB with the WB dropper.  Sometimes I make other adjustments sometimes not.  Once happy with my adjustments I select open image.  The image opens in photoshop.  Every time there is a very blue cast like a cool or blue filter has been added.  I always have navigator open in photoshop.  The image in the navigator window looks clean just like the image did before selecting open image.  This is happening with every image and saves with the blue cast if i save.  I have updated Adobe and checked my driver for updates.  No more updates available.  I am using a Dell laptop with Windows 7.  I have Adobe Creative Suite 4 installed.   Any advice, anyone else experienced this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is only to discuss how the forums operate, not products

If you go to the Forums Index http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

You will be able to select a forum for the Adobe product(s) you use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are three possibilities for locations, that I can think of, to address your issue:

Photoshop Forum

Bridge Forum

Adobe Camera RAW Forum

I was going to Move your post, but I see that you have already posted to the Bridge Forum (I was going to choose the Photoshop Forum, but Bridge should work for you too).

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most welcome, and good luck.

If you do not get help in the Bridge Forum (do not know who the MOD's are there), please do not hesitate to ask that the post be Moved, to say the Adobe Camera RAW (ACR), or Photoshop Forum. That is easy for a MOD to do.

However, in your specific case, I could see three likely candidates for the post.

Still, Bridge Forum is a great place, and you should get help quickly. If not, just let one of us know, as we stand ready to help you, best we can.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines