Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access login page in swedish

Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2013 Jul 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I go here: http://forums.adobe.com  and click 'Sign in' in the top right corner I'm brought to a page that says "Sorry this page is not avaiable". The url shown in the address ends with this: &loc=se. If I change it to &loc=en, the page displays.

See the screenshots:

Screenshot 2013-07-11 01.jpg

Screenshot 2013-07-11 02.jpg

Screenshot 2013-07-11 04.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bjƶrn,

What happens if you click the United States   Change button in the last screenshot and change to Sverige/Sweden?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2013 Jul 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had this problem and you help me, thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haha, great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe.com account pages are a mess if you are not in the United States.  Users have complained for years, but Adobe refuses to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2013 Aug 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I somehow managed to get in and post this comment by deleting the &loc part after page not found and then clicking again on Sign in at the posts page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2013 Aug 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, guys .. i have a sign problem . sometimes i cant login here. do you know this problem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2013 Aug 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bjƶrn, I too log in from Sweden and have the same issue: open the forums' page, log in and I am sent automatically to the "sorry, this page is not available" alternatively I get an error 404. As soon as I am sent to the "sorry, this page is not available" I too get automatically loggen in, but if I go back to the forums page (doesn't matter how, if I refresh, go back or open in a new window), I am not inlogged and the process continues.

I have to go through that at least 3 times before this jumping to and fro ends and the forum recognizes me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines