We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
I am getting this – any explanation?
I've seen that before. Usually happens when someone else is editing/posting in the thread at the same time OR I have gotten logged out.
Is it still not posting? If so, please send the contents of the message in an email to the userforum mailbox.
The problem has gone away.
I too thought maybe someone was editing but I kept trying at different places in the forum and even logged in and out with no improvement. However it has cleared itself.
How do you capture those screen images? Is it just Prnt-Scrn and using some third party software to crop the image to fit here? Please let me know as your picture size and resolution are exactly what I need for something else.
They have a free trial.
This was taken with the spe
cial tool in Windows 7 (Vista
also had it). My
OS is in Spanish, and the Spanish name of the t
ool means something like "cut out".
Extra line breaks kindly provided by the non updated software of the site.
John, was this happening only when trying to post a reply? Or were you also seeing it when trying to start a new topic?
It first occured replying to that specific post (in the screenshot) in the PS Win forum. After several unsuccessful attempts I then tried unsuccessfuly to reply to another and to start a new topic.
It was about this point that I closed Firefox and logged back in to the forums – it still did not work in PS Win but now I was able to start this thread in here.
Subsequently, after a wait, I tried again and all was back to normal.
I don't know whether it's related, but during the current slow page loading the progress bar sticks here for ages.
I've seen this before a bunch of times, and not in Firefox, so it's a server side problem (well, obviously I guess).
The Jiveware "programmers" couldn't be bothered to type in an actual descriptive, helpful error message I suppose.
I'll have to make a note of what I was doing when it next happens, I didn't know admins weren't aware this was a problem...