• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAN'T STOP FORUM E-MAIL NOTIFICATIONS

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2011 Aug 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what I check, or don't  check, in forum email notification preferences, I can't stop getting an  e-mail notification whenever anyone posts in this forum.  How do I stop  it???

Thanks,

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2011 Aug 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David,

Depending on just what you have set in your Profile, there can be a couple places to look. This ARTICLE should be helpful.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2011 Aug 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on Your Stuff in the gray bar across the top of the forums

Click on Mailing Lists in the drop down menu

Click on the Email Notifications tab

Click in the check boxes next to the threads you want to stop receiving emails from

Click on Remove Selected Notifications to stop the emails

NOTE: you will be automatically resubscribed to threads you post in if you have not changed your forum preferences:

Click on Your Stuff in the gray bar across the top of the forums

Click on Preferences in the drop down menu

Click on the NO radio buttons for the email notification preferences you wish to change

Click Save to put those changes into effect

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2011 Dec 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all that stuff.  I'm still getting emails for EVERY reply to EVERY discussion.

I'm about ready to ditch my Adobe account. 

DO SOMETHING!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm giving Adobe SysAdmin one more day to stop flooding my email with every friggin discussion and then I'm going to change my email and cancel my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 23, 2011 Dec 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You chose to subscribe to those topics or forums.  Now you need to follow the admin's instructions to remove your subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2011 Dec 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DemonDuck000 wrote:

I'm giving Adobe SysAdmin one more day to stop flooding my email with every ******* discussion and then I'm going to change my email and cancel my account.

If I were you, I would try to stop the flooding of your email by following to the letter the instructions posted by adobe-admin. Provided you haven't already changed your email and "cancelled" (if such a thing is possible) your account -your 24 hours are over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean, you followed to the letter each and every instruction in the message by adobe-admin, and in the correct order?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines