• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you please delete this thread

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am the author of this one. I would like to delete it now that it has been answered.

Placed logo art rendering with stepped edges

Thanks,

Matt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

>screenshots of artwork that i didn't get approval from a client to use

I removed those pictures... and please don't post unapproved pictures, since people who access messages via email do NOT have the images removed from what they have received

The certificate problem was because someone at Adobe did not process the renewal in time... I doubt that we will ever know who, but I've already suggested a lump of coal from Santa for Christmas 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That message has valid questions and answers which other people may find interesting... I do not think it should be removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey John, I agree. I just wasn't comfortable that I had opened it with screenshots of artwork that i didn't get approval from a client to use. That's the main reason. The Monster logo I last posted is fine to use as an example. Can I get you to remove the Comvita screen shots at least?

My second reason is I got frustrated and gave my opinion on Adobe releasing the product and charging us for it when it wasn't ready. Not sure these forums are for personal opinions, more for just solving problems and getting answers. I don't want to put anyone off exploring the product if the problem I am having is going to be addressed in a future update. I am comfortable leaving that there however if Adobe is.

3rd Reason, When Jaenette Matthew's responded to the Forum today with correct answer. I clicked on the thread from safari whilst being logged into my account. I got these very disturbing messages.. Now I am very nervous about having posted on the Forum site..

Unknown.pngUnknown-1.png

thanks,

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>screenshots of artwork that i didn't get approval from a client to use

I removed those pictures... and please don't post unapproved pictures, since people who access messages via email do NOT have the images removed from what they have received

The certificate problem was because someone at Adobe did not process the renewal in time... I doubt that we will ever know who, but I've already suggested a lump of coal from Santa for Christmas 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines