• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can You Tube force my player out

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know why You Tube has been given permission to over ride my Flash player. They have forced a HTML5 player on top of my Adobe player, and I cannot figure out how to toss them back where they belong. This player they have shoved down my throat is far from adequate for my tastes. I much prefer my Adobe.

L

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted in the Adobe Forum Comments forum; if you have a problem with Youtube you should ask Google.

There are actually hundreds of threads in the Google forums regarding this topic, as well as dozens of Youtube videos showing how to disable HTML5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate your response, but I find it rude and condescending. I'm an old woman who didn't "grow up" with computers, therefore I'm not your equal. Try to be a bit more congenial, please.

Thank you, again,  L 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines