Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot upload images - error message

Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to upload an image in this or another forum (via the camera icon), it doesn't appear.

The english error message seems to be "Object doesn't support property or method 'createContextualFragment'" .

I can only show a german error message screenshot.

The image will be uploaded, but will not be pasted in the text form.

The only solution is to load the image to a webspace and set a HTML link , as I did with this screenshot:

miss_marple

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Over in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1194185 (and a link to another discussion) I talk about having to use Internet Explorer's "compatibility view" to get some functions to work

Try that and see if it works for you... under the TOOLS menu in IE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1194185 (and a link to another discussion) I talk about having to use Internet Explorer's "compatibility view" to get some functions to work

Try that and see if it works for you... under the TOOLS menu in IE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Testing in Win7/IE in compatibility view:

image.JPG

Without compatibility view, I couldn't place this image, receiving what looks like the same error message ms_marple received:

image2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

example.jpg

You are right! Thank you!

By the way, I had the same issue with the ENTER and the new paragraph as decribed in this other thread. In compatibility mode all works well except the text is in italics again...

I contribute in several forums, but this Adobe forum has every day new surprises.

miss_marple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The italics problem in IE has not changed for me: No italics when I enter any of the forums, italics as soon as I go back...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines