Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Categories?

LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2012 Jul 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just came across this new topic http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1041877

On top of it (under the topic subject) it has a folder icon labeled Categories: bug / error.

categories.PNG

Usually that space contains tags.  Anyone knows where these 'Categories' come from?  I have just tried to enter a new topic, but I didn't see any such option...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat, even the new tags are little too much for me and I usually don't even notice them. I must be getting old...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the tags are kind of semi-transparent; I think they do not really need to be noticed in the post, they are mostly for searching.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2012 Jul 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Categories are defined on a per-forum basis, some have them but most don't. If a post is moved, as this one was, it retains the categories from the original message even though they don't exist in the destination forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines