Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

change country code in address

Apr 07, 2009 Apr 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So ... a moment's inattention while setting up my profile and I find I'm in Belorussia instead of Belgium <g>

The forum mechanism is bright enough to spot a discrepancy here, and suggests I go back and edit it: but when I dutifully go back to correct it, I find that the country code is not exposed for editing. Hints and tips welcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could move?

Maybe John C will be able to help you out in the future ... I suspect he is buried under wider issues right now, but in the past he has helped people with problems with their accounts. Ask again in a few weeks/months. Until then, you might look into the Russian classes at Berlitz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you click the link at the right side of the top menu line? Yours probably says Belorussia (change)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2009 Apr 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

'fraid not – that's correctly set to Belgium, so they can sell me things <g>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines