Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change forum @ddress

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2010 Apr 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can change my email address for the Adobe account, but this does not seem to change my address used in the forums. Isn't it possible to change this address as well?

Brgds!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2010 Apr 16, 2010

The Forums use your Adobe ID, so changing the info on your Adobe ID should change your forum info. Did you log out and back in? If not, your Forum info might still be showing the old info due to the cookie set.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2010 Apr 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Forums use your Adobe ID, so changing the info on your Adobe ID should change your forum info. Did you log out and back in? If not, your Forum info might still be showing the old info due to the cookie set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2010 Apr 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, now it's updated. It took a while though until the new address got active (email notifications were sent to the old address several hours after the switch). Anyway, now it works as expected... Tnx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines