• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change/Merge Adobe ID's

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2013 Jun 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help with this. I am closing down the email address I used when I signed up with adobe, years ago. I am a creative cloud member, I use Muse and business catalyst to publish several websites.  So a couple weeks ago, I was able to finally get adobe to let me use my new email address; I think they ADDED my new address to my exsisting account.  I tried to CHANGE my email address that is associated with my adobe id but that couldn't be done for some reason.  So now I have 2 loggin's that I can use to loggin to my adobe accound, HOWEVER, when I loggin to my second account, none of the creative cloud memberships show up or any of the products that I've purchased over the last 15 years, there is no history.  So now when I open Muse which I've used for the past year and a half and have published several websites through, it says my trial has 25 more days left in it.  So my question is, how can I use my new email address and still get my purchase history and my muse/cloud subsctiption associated with that new email?

I tried chatting with adobe but the person somehow thought I wanted to CLOSE DOWN MY ADOBE ACCOUNT??!!  REALLY??  So if someone can help that would be great.  It doesn't seem like that big of deal! 

Sincerely,

Annette

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you will go to message http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1225369 and scroll down to #15 you will be able to hover your mouse over the adobe-admin's ID and then send a PM (Private Message) asking for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get to a profile but no email or pm address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK... click adobe-admin just to the right of the #15

on the far right, near the top, is where you may click to send a PM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John, can you tell me a little more, how to send a PM to that person? I'm not coming up with the adobe id, just able to view their profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it, thanks so much.  I'll give that a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't something that we can help with in Forums. We don't have any access to your personal information at Adobe. It has to go through Customer Service. I will ask someone to take a look at this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would be great!  I have so much trouble finding the right place to ask a question and have tried "chat" but didn't have much success with that.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines