Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing languages?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I just downloaded Creative Suite CS6 Master Collection trial some days ago and I loved it, so I activated.

See...I downloaded it in Spanish (my first language)... and that's the only language avaliable. Is there a way to install french and english language packs? I would like to have my trilingual pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amaterasu,

I believe you should ask here,

http://www.adobe.com/support/service/

or in the relevant Creative Suite forum,

http://forums.adobe.com/community/creativesuites

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For handling text I'd go to try the InDesign forum, where various aspects of "language" have been discussed.  There are ways to change the interface language, but that's a very different issue from applying the correct spelling dictionary or hyphenation rules to a piece of text: English-language ID, for example, comes with dictionaries for many other languages, which can be invoked via the language attribute.

David

Edit: Almost forgot a very useful node over on Typophile for users of CS6.

Message was edited by: David W. Goodrich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you talk about the programs, it is not possible without hacks for creative suite software. If you are using the creative cloud, and have separate profiles on a mac, each in its own language, you can do it:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines