• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cookie Oddity

Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2009 Apr 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the old forums (both webx and cfusion) I stayed signed in at work AND at home

As far as I can tell, this forum trashes my cookie when I switch from one computer to another

I first logged in at home with my morning coffee... came to work and logged in to check the forums for the products I use at work

Went home... and I was not logged in

Not a BIG deal, but is a small pita to have to log in at the "other" place when the cookie is trashed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, John, the forums apparently have a fairly short timeout set, somewhere between 1 and 2 hours, which drives me crazy as well. I'd love it to be turned off altogether.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not so sure that's it. It seems random.

For instance, at work Iwas signed out around 3 times today.

At home when I left this morning, I was signed in and was still signed in when I got home in the evening. Since then, I have gotten signed out twice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be that the work going on behind the scenes is causing this. I hope that's what it is!

It would be nice if mission control could advise when cookies are being reset.

In fact, if they can't get the Cookie Monster under control, maybe a layman's guide to the Adobe Cookie Forest might be in order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here be dragons

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dragon Slayer needed?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do not mess with Dragons... for they think humans are tasty snacks!

I logged in at home this morning to answer a question, then when I got to work I was still logged in from yesterday

I guess the forum fine tuning is still happening, and we can expect "oddities" from time to time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines