• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Country versions of software

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2010 Feb 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've just bought CS4 from what appeared to be a UK supplier (turned out to be US) only to find the software supplied is for "US ONLY" - to be used in the UK. Will this software run and be registered OK from the UK with Adobe?

I've been all over the Adobe site but can't find anywhere which allows me to ask this question to Adobe.

Thanks anyone

Alan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alan,

Unfortunately, you have posted to the Forum Comments forum, for discussing issues with the Adobe fora.

Your question would be best posed in the PS forum, HERE for Windows.

There have been a lot of problems with US-only editions sold in the UK. I do not know all of them, nor do I recall the solutions. Someone on that forum can point you to the areas of the EULA, and the policy regarding US vs UK editions.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a UK Customer Support page at http://www.adobe.com/uk/support/contact/

There you can go into the Customer Support Portal to ask a question or click on Contact Support to get phone numbers for UK Customer Service.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines