• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Discussions Link

LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to get the Discussions link to go back to the same page of the forum we were on when we entered a thread?  Currently it always goes back to page 1, making it a PITA if we're reading and answering threads on any other page.

Discussions.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2013 Apr 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not - the breadcrumbs menu is a fixed part of the site code. However if you go back using your browser history it'll remember the page you clicked from, as when the AJAX table is updated it appends the page variable to the URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2013 Apr 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The back button goes back to when I posted a reply, not to the discussions page.  It only works if I don't reply.

This is something that should be corrected, by Adobe or by Jive.  We should be able to return in one click to the page we were on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2013 Apr 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, there are several thngs that should be corrected but can't because thay are part of the site code. First example (already reported) to come to mind: if I go to the Spam thread using my bookmark and click on the Reply button on its opening message, the message box always appears after message 39, not after the last posted message as it should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And unfortunately, sometimes the Back button misfires so you will have to click it a second time to get there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes... ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines