• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe have a Video Converter? (I want convert FLV to MOV)

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2012 Sep 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a simple solution for converting videos. I would have thought that somewhere in a Adobe's vast suite of software products that a video converter may have been included. To date, I have not been able to find one. If anybody can offer some advice please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does offer Adobe Media Encoder with some of its products. But I'm unaware or unsure which forum you should post in to ask about it. If I click the Start button on my Windows 7 and type Media Encoder, I get a link to open Adobe Meda Encoder. If you are using Windows 7 you might try that. If you are on a Mac, I'm not sure.

Best of luck to you... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For many things involving FLV, I look first at Moyea.com, and their products.

Good luck, and you will probably get many more ideas, if you post to the Adobe Flash Forum: http://forums.adobe.com/community/flash

As this forum is to discuss the forums, themselves.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2012 Sep 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes Adobe offers Adobe Media Encoder with some of its products.

I am having windows 7 Operating System  and if you also have it then if you click on the start button and type Media encoder you will get a link to open Adobe Media Encoder.And then you can use it so your problem will solve.If you are using another OS then sorry I don't have any Idea about that..But if you are having windows 7 you can deffinatly use it.. 🙂

[[ admin - random pointless link removed ]]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines