Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does the traffic seem down?

Apr 12, 2009 Apr 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the switch over it seems that less people are coming to these forums or at least less questions are getting asked. Has anyone else noticed this too?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2009 Apr 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

o.O

srsly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 15, 2009 Apr 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About the original post (not the look and feel thing) It seems that there are only 3 or so new topics in Photoshop and Illustrator. I used to check in in the morning to many more than that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 01, 2009 May 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Traffic seems to be picking up substantially, fortunately.

An update to afplonk or a similar script is becoming increasingly urgent.  If I could script my way out of a paper bag, I'd gladly invest the time in coming up with a solution.

Especially galling is a nut I had plonked successfully in the WebX forum who frequents the ACR forum, and the multitude of identities of the scourge of the forums who does not need to be identified now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 02, 2009 May 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the quietest weekend since the change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John Joslin wrote:

This is the quietest weekend since the change.

There either of three reasons.

1) there is decent enough weekend that folks are out and about rather than on the Computer.

2) bugs are finally being looked at now John C is on the air. And there is no reason for Fussing.

3) The people doing the majority of the fussing have given up. And they are just reading, going to forums they are interested in or they have checked out for good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

1) there is decent enough weekend that folks are out and about rather than on the Computer.

2) bugs are finally being looked at now John C is on the air. And there is no reason for Fussing.

3) The people doing the majority of the fussing have given up. And they are just reading, going to forums they are interested in or they have checked out for good.

I suspect number 3 is the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

I was talking about in the real forums, not here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In  that case, 1) and at least Part of 3)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines