Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

efficient ways to make stopmotion animation in Flash

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2012 Sep 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm new to Flash (using Flash CS5.5 on Mac OSX) and am trying to make a stop motion animation using photos that were created in a layered psd file and then turned into individual jpegs. There are many of them (400 and will be more) and I'm trying to find a way to make the process more automated.

What I think I want to do is import the images into the Flash library and then have each image be a blank keyframe. I can do this by copying and pasting into place each individual image, but this is way too time consuming. I assume there is some straightforward way to automate copying and pasting each images into consecutive blank keyframes... but so far haven't had much luck.

Open to other suggestions and appreciate any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd even appreciate if someone could tell me if this wasn't possible. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, this forum is only for discussions on the forums themselves. The Flash forum is here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

opps, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines