• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email Notifications

LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Email notifications that get sent out you have to include a link to Unsubscribe from that ONE discussion.

As it is now if you click on the Unsubscribe link included in the notification email it Unsubscribes you from ALL notifications for the Whole Forum.

That might be great for someone that No longer wishes to participate in any Adobe forum activity (which might be me in the near future if Nested replies isn't removed) but doesn't help people that no longer want to recieve emails about the discussion they are no longer interested in and or like me moved a post to the correct forum and then replied to it stating that and have no need to ever get emails about replies to that topic.

Like this.

2019-11-01 10_59_20-Inbox - Gmail Edc45 - Mozilla Thunderbird.png

That link should be Unsubscribe from THIS Topic not the whole forum.

Yes I've looked in My follows and have gone through 6 pages and have not found it to Un-Follow. This should be included in the Email notification and the Unsubscribe from the Complete forum notifications be removed. How dumb is that, I.E. having a liink to end email notifications in every email sent to you.

TOPICS
Bug , Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

And I Got to Say this, Why, Because it needs to be said.

WHO in there RIGHT MIND includes a Link to Unsubscribe from the COMPLETE email notification system in each email sent out. What are you people Thinking, Drinking, Smoking, Poping or Shooting? Whatever it is you need help to get off it because most ALL of this forum system is STINKEN THINKING.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And while I'm on this subject in the My Follows page you should really include a Sort By newest REPLY/ACTIVITY. That way If a discussion you no longer wish to participate in get a reply and you get a notification about it when you go to the My Follows page/section of your settings you can easily see it and Un-Follow it.

One or the other BUT REALLY BOTH would be nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep

agree on that

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I Got to Say this, Why, Because it needs to be said.

WHO in there RIGHT MIND includes a Link to Unsubscribe from the COMPLETE email notification system in each email sent out. What are you people Thinking, Drinking, Smoking, Poping or Shooting? Whatever it is you need help to get off it because most ALL of this forum system is STINKEN THINKING.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed, have just discovered this 'all or nothing' nonsense. Mind-numbing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines