• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FAQs and such

LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2009 Jun 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just trying to tell someone in the Win Acrobat forum about the lack of FAQs and links for feedback, etc. I come over here to make the comment and there are sticky notes and sub-forums that have FAQs. These are needed in the other forums, but I don't know of how they are put there.

I am getting used to the new forums, but they are still slow (would help if all of the stupid background graphics were eliminated maybe) and lack the features I was used to in the Acrobat forum before. Maybe it is just that the forum managers are not adding the extra features there, leaving only the speed as the major issue. Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2009 Jun 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Maybe it is just that the forum managers are not adding the extra features

I don't remember where I read this, but my understanding is that anything beyond the basic forum look is, in fact, added by that forum's manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's done by forum hosts if they have the necessary privileges/time/inclination to do it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, so your the cause of all this gnashing of teeth!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines