• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

getting: Unexpected Error when trying to upload files with my post!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2009 Nov 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i tried today to post a reply to someone`s message t the forums but when i tried to attach 2 .php files i get unexpected error message and prevented me from posting the reply.

but when i delete or reloaded the page, i shows me an error message again, but the reply was posted without letting me know!

hope you can find a quick fix for that!

__
Best Regards
Waleed Barakat
[signature deleted by host]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

waleed,

i tried today to post a reply to someone`s message t the forums but when i tried to attach 2 .php files

Did you really mean .php files?  I am not sure if you can actually post a .php file.  I suspect you will have to either post a link to where the .php files are located or simply post the contents of the .php file into the reply.  OR zip the file and attach the .zip file.

I hope that helps.

Hopper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

waleed,

i tried today to post a reply to someone`s message t the forums but when i tried to attach 2 .php files

Did you really mean .php files?  I am not sure if you can actually post a .php file.  I suspect you will have to either post a link to where the .php files are located or simply post the contents of the .php file into the reply.  OR zip the file and attach the .zip file.

I hope that helps.

Hopper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Oh yes, thanks for the note, i think i missed that!

thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines