Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello! I'm kind of new to this forum... Part II

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2009 Sep 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...

Wanted to just introduce myself but they shifted my thread So here i am again. Anyway, I'm kind of new to this forum or was, am i still new after two days?

Anyway, i'm here and looking forward to taking part in discussions in the Forum comments forum of the Adobe general forums located in the Adobe forums.

I do not want to raise any points about this forum here in case a moderator objects to my hijacking my own thread by deviating from the topic.

Will mention as an aside though, that something seems to have been / gone severely wrong – with this and all the other Adobe forums – today.

Cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dude I told you you were not welcome here and Adobe does not care. Now do you believe me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buko. wrote:

Dude I told you you were not welcome here and Adobe does not care. Now do you believe me?

Are you speaking for yourself, Adobe or a cabal? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All three choices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol

Let me clarify for Buko - you are welcome here by us, the little users and unfortunate Adobe customers, but Adobe and it's representatives?  Mmm..not so much.

Obey the forum thought police.  Violators will be locked, deleted and banned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have posted your message to the "Forum comments" forum. The Forum comments forum is intended for making comments on the functioning of any of the forums. The Forum comments forum is not intended for socializing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines