• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install upgrades of CS4 package and bypass the installation of older version(s) first?

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2009 Dec 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to install the CS4 designing premium upgrade to my new iMac. It's using the new 10.6 OS. My previous Mac 'past away' over three years ago.  How do I install upgrades and bypass the installation of older version(s) first?  I do owned the full version of each individual software from CS4 designing premium in the past, including the ones Adobe acquired from Macromedia.  I also bought and used all the sequential upgrades of each individual software as they came out.  However, my purchase of CS3 package came right after my Mac died, so I never register that package's softwares.

Thank you,

George

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is for discussing the functionality of these forums, not for discussing other Adobe products and services. I think the place where you should post your question is either in the Create Suites forum:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/creativesuites/version_cue_macintosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

I've moved my posting per your request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2009 Dec 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

call customer service thay can help you with that, just provide a valid serial number for your cs3 and cs4 upgrade. install your cs4 upgrade in trial first before calling adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines