• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you subscribe to only the ones you want?

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2009 Apr 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the prefs it is a very broad subscibe to threads I start or subscribe to threads I post in. Well how do you subscribe to just the threads I want to?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To the right of this post, there's a link which says 'receive email notifications' which will subscribe this thread only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thanks! I had it backwards. I thought that button subscribed you to everything. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it's on by default if you participate in a thread. Sure you can stop the notifications, but it probably should be the other way round.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now if you want to just subcribe to the Group in general; as soon as you get to desired group listing, before clicking on a topic, look to right and click on email notification.

Also if your tired of a Particular Group when you go to that group click again to discontinue email notification. It will not stop other threads on your post , but will stop email Notifications.

You can also set in prefrence to receive notication to Topics you reply to

Message was edited by: PjonesCET

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines