• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to return Creative Cloud desktop app to menubar (Mac)?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to return the CC Desktop app to the menubar, like this, as opposed to a windowed version?

Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 5.29.59 pm.png

A little while ago it was frozen so my files weren't syncing, so I had it open in a window - but now that I don't need it as a window anymore, is there a way to return it to how it used to open? I much much prefer not having the app icon on my dock.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same question here. Apparently CC updated at some point for me today (11 Oct 2019) and now instead of getting the drop-down from the menubar a whole new window opens up. I far prefer the menubar-only version. 

The ability to change this used to be part of preferences but it is not an option anymore, at least not one I can find. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see any option to go back to the old CC App once you've updated it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines