Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to stop crazy AIR!

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2011 Mar 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I convert videos, e.g. Youtube video, using Roxio Copy & Convert, 'something' keeps creating Flv files during the process. Often it screws up the whole work. Roxio soft does not support Flv. I do know for sure it is being done by Adobe Air. The AIR pop-up windows popped up while I was converting the videos and ever since nothing is going well. I deleted Adobe Media Player but it didn't stip either Flv creation or screwing the conversion.

I often see Flv files that have nothing to do with the videos I am converting. I don't even know where they came from. I don't even know what Air does and want to uninstall it. But, I read somewhere it has something to do with Flash or others. The situation is totally annoying.

Would anyone know how to stop this?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 04, 2011 Mar 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You posted in the forum about these forums, which is not the right  place for issues with video conversion or AIR. From your description I find it unlikely your issue is caused by AIR, so I would suggest you repost in the forum for whichever video conversion tool you are using. If that is an Adobe tool you can browse the list of forums here, else I suggest checking the website of your vendor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines