• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Have Acquired a Doppelganger

Participant ,
Feb 26, 2011 Feb 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed a while back that my name had gained a few extra characters, but I could still post so did not think much about it.  Yesterday I discovered that I had lost the extra characters to my name but my new persona had only registered on 12 February.

Queries led me here.  I have tried the steps suggested by Jochem van Dieten, but the only effect that this has had is that I now find it almost impossible to log on at all.

My original identity has become Alan Craven-fdKGjz - I joined on Aug 11 2002.

My new identity is Alan Craven - joined on Feb 12 2011.

Thanks for anything you can do to sort this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2011 Feb 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alan,

Adobe Admin. shoudl be able to reset things for you. Do not expect that to happen, until Monday, Feb 28, and not until about 9:00AM PST.

This has been happening to a lot of subscribers, as of late.

Posting here should get you a response.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2011 Feb 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sorry about the delay. Still catching up from last week. Please try to sign out and back in.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2011 Feb 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know, it's just like when there is a 3-day weekend with a holiday. My recycle man gets to me on Tuesday, but has to work overtime, to make up for that "day off" on Monday. I feel for him - and feel for you too. To take a few days off, to kick back and relax, only to know that the workload has grown expontntially is not restful.

Still, good work, and hope that the days off WERE relaxing.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 06, 2011 Mar 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe-admin wrote:

So sorry about the delay. Still catching up from last week. Please try to sign out and back in.

Thanks!

Sorry about the delay.

I have logged in and out, and my old identity is now back to normal, but the new spurious one now has the appendage - jrMrTq !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2011 Mar 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just don't let the doppleganger get your credit cards - no telling what he'll order.

Good luck, and see ya' in the PrPro forum,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines