• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to delete my threads

Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to know how to delete all my threads in the forum!!

Thank you

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Well, I had looked into the thread and didn't find the image a very private one. I have, however, edited the picture out.  Let me know if there is still a different private information. You may contact John T Smith or me via PM for this.

Even that there is not a lot of solution information given, at least the request of JJMack​ may help others providing the info that is needed for helping users.

May I suggest that you elaborate your solution? That would be of help for other users with a similar pr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once a message has a reply, deleting requires a Moderator

You will need to post the link(s) to the message(s) here, along with a reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

And how do i reach out to a moderator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please link the post you want to remove and say why! If there is private info in the thread that can be edited out. But please note that deleting threads with answers in will mostly be refused. Ther is no real reason to do so.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see, well I want to delete this thread because there is a private picture in it, if you can just delete the picture, that would be enough

thread link: Automate batch does not recognize layer mask

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I had looked into the thread and didn't find the image a very private one. I have, however, edited the picture out.  Let me know if there is still a different private information. You may contact John T Smith or me via PM for this.

Even that there is not a lot of solution information given, at least the request of JJMack​ may help others providing the info that is needed for helping users.

May I suggest that you elaborate your solution? That would be of help for other users with a similar problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, the editing is enough for me, and as for the solution, I will post the solution on the main thread for others to benefit from it. thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines