Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I still can't get email notifications for posts in forums

Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello forum experts,

I still do not get email notifications in my local mail application from posts in the forums. I have posted before, people suggested things, I tried them but not luck. I can't give up, I need to make this work so I am trying one more time. So, here it is:

The problem is that I do not get an email in my mailbox for posts in forums. I have tried everything in this Q&A/help post: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7042#jive_content_id_Following__Email_Notifications

Here is the previous post asking for help: Can not find out how to turn on email watches or how to update email address

Can someone please help? I know it is possible because other people I know have this working. Thanks.

Tassos Anastasiou

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone from Adobe has an idea how to fix this or how to go about finding a solution to this problem? It is necessary to have the notifications working , otherwise I would have given up on this some time ago. Please post something so that I know someone at Adobe is at least listening. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you activate the "follow in" connection stream?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did (see below). I even created my own streams. Notifications are turned on for all streams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that there was a problem for notifications via e-mail for some users, but that has been solved by now, at least was that the status I got. I suppose you have enabled e-mails as described here: Re: Can not find out how to turn on email watches or how to update email address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, here is snapshot from Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Anything else I can provide? Any other suggestions, please? I do need to be able to get email notifications so please let me know if there is anything I can do or look into or anybody to talk to. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I have no further suggestions. May be Adobe can help:

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I thought you were with Adobe. I will contact them from the link you gave me. Thanks for all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tassos,

Have you tried whitelisting  forums_noreply@adobe.com from your email account as you are not getting any emails from Adobe Forum?

Please let us know.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The adobe forums noreply address is in my address book and I also send an email to it from my email account, just to make sure. I also checked that the forums email address (or any adobe address) is not in my block lists. I also checked the Spam folder and Filters to make sure I don't redirect or delete emails from that address even though I would have never done that. Is there anything else I need to do?

I can change my email address to a gmail account, if there is a way to do that. If there is, please let me know.

Thanks,

--tassos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines