• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Posting

Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting images on this site need to be fixed. Image are noe even poste as shown ine the post previed the gey resize too small.

Capture.jpg

JJMack
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you selecting Large as the Size of the image.2019-11-03 21_37_51-Image Posting - Adobe Support Community.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also if you click on the image it opens in some type viewer. you can then Right click on it and select Open in New Tab. Once opened in a new tab you can Zoom In using the browser zoom feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image are Jpeg image I save using Photoshop  for Screen capture can no longer be pasted into the forum editor. In the past you could  paste to post screen captures and use the large image option for the image being posted. That no longer possible site changes stopped supporting paste.  When I post the jpeg images I saved in Photoshop of my screen captures  I do indeed  use  insert Photos  large image icon option and the left justify icon and even use image bounds handles to expand the image to the width of the editors windows that I have extended the height of. At one time this would work well. Site changes have change that for it now all the image I  post are resized too small by the site software to be readable.  Clicking on the posted image open a window with the image the same size as it is in the forum  realized to small to be readable. Thate windows full screen mode displays the same small resized image. This site seems to work one step forward two steps Backwards. Navigation, Sorting, formats, search, help all have problems.  We were promised a good new forum experience. However all I read here are complaints about this changed site problems.  And itspergormance is very slow at time when one uses it spell checker the also  has problems withe some words.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJMack, Hello.
Certainly you can no longer paste images directly from the forum editor,
If you open the image insertion screen, you can paste it there.

I use Photoshop to edit the screen shot, and finally copy it to the clipboard and paste it into the image insertion screen in forum.
(The size problem will remain just as Just Shoot Me says. I can only expect a forum update.)

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/Cannot-paste-image-from-clipboard-into-a-thread-now-da...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I can paste images from the editor screen capture into applications like Photoshop. However, I can not paste images into the forum editor any more. That was possible in the past editor now I can only use Paste or chose a file using the insert  photo icon feature of the editor. Either way the screen image is resized to small to be readable.  Attaching the image will attach a link for a full size image download . However, users must download the file onto their machine then use something the view it. That not user friendly its unacceptable IMO.

If you right click on the capture I posted and open the link in a new tab in you browser you will see the tab  has Large(nnn by nnn) The Large image option resized  the image that small.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe because your image files are to large in MB size. I post PNG images captured with the Windows Snipping tool and then brought into PS for whatever I need and then saved.

This is until I read about GreenShot, donationware on Windows $1.99 on the iOS App store (IIRC), for capturing anmd Editing of screen shots.

It works extremely well for that.

The Setting (Preferences) dialog window.

PreferencesPreferences

The Editor window.

2019-11-04 07_03_14-Inbox - Gmail Edc45 - Mozilla Thunderbird.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using a partial screen capture or a full screen capture and jpg save of these are around 200KB. One the Jive site we could post images up to 8MB. And Navigation worked on Jive. Its bad when you can not post full resolution screen captures in a forum. A 1K display is 1920x1080 around 2MP a jpg image would be 200KB to 1.5MB  the average screen capture would be like 300KB. A 4K Display 3840x260 are 8MP a jpeg would be under 8MB. This site resizes images smaller then its HTML Page width.  Rather then using HIML scaling to scale screen captures and image fit into web pages  so the cam can be expanded to full screen size even if The image needs to be scrolled on smaller displays. Jive did this well. The Site stinks.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines