Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign CS 3 - swatches disappear

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2010 Oct 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am in InDesign CS3 and suddenly my swatches are all gone. When I click on the swatches tab, it's empty. When I try to load swatchs by going to "applications - adobe indesign - presets - swatches" they're all grayed out.

Also, if I go to the color picker and "add to swatches" it doesn't get added. The swatches panel remains blank.

I tried trashing the InDesign preference file, (which I hope was "com.adobe.indesign.plist" I can't seem to find it anymore after relaunching the program), quitting and restarting, but still no swatches.

On a MacBook Pro, OS 10.5.6.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi ariecht, you've stumbled into the forum where we talk about issues related to the forums themselves. you'll probably want to repost your question in the inDesign forum:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/indesign/indesign_general

good luck, dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the heads up. I've really had a hard time finding my way through this forum. I don't know why, but I find it quite confusing. The help is great once you can find the right place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines