• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insecure connection error when attempting to view adobe video tutorials

New Here ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am posting below, the error that I continue to receive upon attempting to view video tutorials that appear to be administered from tv.adobe.com

I am using Windows 10 machine, and my version of Firefox 46.0.  I have administered web sites, and when my users have given me this information, it was when my security certificate for the server did not properly renew itself. I do not know if this is the right place for posting this issue.  However, this will be the second attempt to get assistance on it. I must say that I am disappointed. I have had a subscription for years, and this is the first time that I needed to request support. The experience is a little disappointing, and it appears that the support teams are not aware of where to post this type of issue. Anyway, here is the information that my browser generates when attempting to view the videos.....

//Firefox generated message begin//

Your connection is not secure

The owner of tv.adobe.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

1. tv.adobe.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.

The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates.

An additional root certificate may need to be imported.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER

//End Firefox generated message//

I first saw this as a result of attempting to review video tutorials for Adobe Animate CC, however, I attempted some others, and the same error was generated. So it appears to do with the certificate at tv.adobe.com.  Of course, if there is some setting that I am missing in my browser, please let me know.  thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

This is being looked in to and will be resolved.

We'll reply back once all is functioning as expected.

Thanks,

Joey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2016 May 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, I have noticed FF doesn't always play nice on Adobe's main web site (adobe.com) 

However, these forums (forums.adobe.com) work OK for me in FF.

Best advice, if something doesn't work switch to Chrome.

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 04, 2016 Jun 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not been able to activate my REMOVED couldn't know what the problem is actually. I really need help like seriously.

[Link removed due to spam catcher... Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines