• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF Form

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to know whichi program best suited for interactive PDF forms which can get its information from a SQL database.

For example on the form the line that state "Customer's Name" is written and that customer name can be drawn from a database whichi i'd link for the user to choose from.

If you do know whichi program best suited for what i need please state it and if possible state the guide that will help me link the interactive form to an existing database, preferably SQL.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gonnviearwalla wrote:

I'd like to know whichi program best suited for interactive PDF forms which can get its information from a SQL database.

For example on the form the line that state "Customer's Name" is written and that customer name can be drawn from a database whichi i'd link for the user to choose from.

If you do know whichi program best suited for what i need please state it and if possible state the guide that will help me link the interactive form to an existing database, preferably SQL.

Nobody knows why John T Smith hasn't told you about what these forums are for.  However, since all the jobless MVPs are still sleeping, I suggest you should ask your question in the Dreamweaver forum because Dreamweaver is one of the Adobe products that can do what you want to do.  The link is appended below just in case you don't have the energy to search it for yourself.

<http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver?view=discussions>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Dreamewaver allow me to present said PDF form online using IPad Or a server i host the file on? Plus i want the pdf the be edited locally at the user's and not on my database, is that the right program for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should ask in the Dreamweaver forum, as already suggested (with link provided). This forum is just for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had no idea that Dreamweaver could create PDF forms.  That goes just to show how clueless we MVPs are...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hunt

PS - I would have thought first of Acrobat Pro, but then I am a "jobless MVP." Retirement does that to one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines